Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Friday, December 2, 2016

Monthly Goals: December 2016

Happy December 2nd.....I'm a little late. Due to a bit of a snafu with Google Storage cancelling my account for no discernible reason, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to post properly or not. I got a new account so it *should* be okay....we'll see.

Anyway, let's talk about November goals, first :)

Fibery Goals
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something): Wink,  the Smooth Operator SocksStormageddon's Vest, or the Oh, She IS a Bad Nut shawl. 
2. Proper destash work (photos, updating the database on Ravelry, etc.)
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.
4. Yarn Diet (clubs don't count).
5. Finish the needle/hook inventory & decide what to destash.
6. Clean out the yarn closet some more.
7. Finish up the second half of the Corriedale from Frene Creek Farm.
8. Andean ply the last of the Polwarth/Tussah blend, wash all of it, and figure out how much I have.
9. Unravel a sweater. Maybe two. Or four.
10. Anything else that comes along.


Oh November.......I for sure did not finish anything I had started this month. I did, however, start a new pair of socks and I'm actually working them as a pair (both socks, same time, different sets of needles - it's working, shut up!). My yarn diet is right out the window again but not as badly as it has been in the past. I really need to get some Stash posts written. ::sigh:: I also pulled out every single bin in the yarn closet, went through every single bin, and I now have 3 bins of destash yarn/fiber and 15 bins of yarn/fiber (2 of which are strictly fiber and maybe 2 that are a combination). I finished up the Polwarth/Tussah blend and I even wrote about it here. Otherwise.....yeah.....oops.


Non-Fibery Goals
1. Finish going through Stormageddon's clothes.
2. Go through everything on the cookbook shelf.
3. Go through all our dishes.
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Post a few items for sale
8. Celebrate Little Man's 6th birthday! (and wrap presents!)
9. Try to take some time for myself.


Stormageddon's clothes have been sorted, I've gone through the cookbook shelf (mostly), I've been going to the gym, the weight loss stuff isn't going as well as I would like (even though I've been going to the gym almost daily).......yeah. Little Man's birthday was lovely and I've not taken nearly enough time for myself but that's not unusual.


So, November, you were not a fabulous month and, quite frankly, you can suck it.

On to DECEMBER!

Fibery Goals
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something): Wink,  the Smooth Operator SocksStormageddon's Vest, the Oh, She IS a Bad Nut shawl, or Hermione's Everyday Socks
2. Proper destash work (photos, updating the database on Ravelry, etc.)
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.
4. Yarn Diet (clubs don't count).
5. Finish the needle/hook inventory & decide what to destash.
6. Stash inventory.
7. Finish up the second half of the Corriedale from Frene Creek Farm.
8. Unravel a sweater. Maybe two. Or four.
9. Anything else that comes along.


Non-Fibery Goals
1. Clean in Little Man's room (go through toys & books, specifically).
2. Organize loose recipes.
3. Go through all our dishes.
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Post a few items for sale.
8. Christmas & all that goes with it...like wrapping presents and shopping and such.
9. Try to take some time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment