Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Stash Enhancement: StevenBe Inappropriate

Happy Saturday :)

I have a recent acquisition with the arrival of my second StevenBe Inappropriate box.


Oh, what's inside, what's inside?!




And upon opening up the tissue paper, I found:






A beautiful skein of Pinnacle DK from Wild Hare Fiber in "Once You Go Black..."


And for the inappropriate part we had the above notepad :)



The yarn, of course, comes with a pattern, by DrawFour Designs. There's a secondary pattern for a little finger puppet, which probably means this little cowl is going to use up almost all the yarn, which is absolutely fine.


Anyway, clubs don't count but they're still stash :) Hope you're having a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice....I love pops of color on black....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These voxes look like so much fun!! I love the colourway in this new box, it looks fantasic- black with the prismatic rainbow bits!

    ReplyDelete