Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 2016: Mid-Month Goals Update

Happy Thursday :)

It's time for the mid-month goals review...which I may have to stop doing because I keep forgetting. But, I remembered today :)

Fibery Goals
1. Work on the following (and maybe finish something): Wink,  the Caffe Macchiato Socks, or the Oh, She IS a Bad Nut shawl. Get buttons on Gex and get it shipped out :)
2. Proper destash work (photos, updating the database on Ravelry, etc.)
3. Partake in a fibery endeavor at least 4x/week.
4. Yarn Diet (clubs don't count).
5. Design work.
6. Clean out the yarn closet some more.
7. Anything else that comes along.

I haven't finished any projects from that list but I did start and finish a dishcloth. I've also made some progress on both Wink and the Caffe Macchiato socks. I've not touched the shawl but that's okay. My destash is still taking place but I've been lax about photos. Oops. Fibery endeavors....not so good. Things are getting in the way, like life. But, I'm trying. Design work is right out the window and I've done some cleaning in the yarn closet but not enough. I need to do more. Oh well. 


Non-Fibery Goals
1. Put the armoire together in Stormageddon's room & organize.
2. Go through everything on the cookbook shelf.
3. Go through all our food & dishes (pantry, cupboards, buffet, etc.).
4. Gym and/or some other form of exercise.
5. Work on the weight loss shit (woo).
6. Keep up on the (new) bullet journal.
7. Work on stocking the Etsy shop.

Let's talk about this because, yeah...let's talk about it. The armoire is put together. It was not a fun time and I've determined that I'm too stupid to put Ikea furniture together. But it's done (with some damage). I've not gone through the cookbook shelf but the pantry, the cupboards (with food), the fridge, and the freezer have had attention. I cleaned it out just the other day, actually, while the boys were off camping. I threw out so much stuff...expired, freezer-burned, open & stale, etc. It was nice and things are now a bit better organized. It's still not perfect but it's better. Sadly, I have not been going to the gym and I'm not losing weight. I'm not too fussed about it other than I should probably go to the gym. The journal is fine, of course, and I've even got a few things listed in the Etsy shop. I've been making more but I haven't posted them yet.



So, for the month of September....it's not too awful. I could be doing better but that's not unusual :)

I hope you're having a lovely Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment