Minions (who do my bidding) and Followers (who do not)

About Me

My photo
Mama, wife, knitter, blogger, spinner, wannabe something or other. That's enough, right?

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stash Enhancement: StevenBe Inappropriate (box #1)

Happy Saturday!

It's been a week since the delivery of my StevenBe Inappropriate club box. Sooooo, let's see what was in the box :)

This was the top of the box (and yes, I used my new US #4 (3.5 mm) Knit Picks Options Interchangeable tips to cover my address). A lovely black box that had a NSFW warning right on the mailing label.



Upon opening the box....


And what was in the box, you might ask?


First and foremost: this lovely skein dyed by Three Irish Girls exclusively for StevenBe. Since I'm doing the "Chubby Chaser" for my yarn base preference, this is their Springvale Worsted. I've used that base before and it's fabulous and wonderful and I'm excited that this was the first one I got.

The colorway is called Banana Hammock. The little colorway card (exclusive, too!) reads: Expertly dyed by Three Irish Girls. For when you need just the right amount of support - a gently but firmly cradled banana is a beautiful thing. 

Of course, there were other items in the box:


Two patterns and a little.....well, we'll get to that in a minute. The patterns are a Hammock Hat and a Banana Cozy. The idea is that you knit the hat and you have enough leftover for the banana cozy. We'll see. It's cute, though. The little green box....surprisingly, it's a mirror. I was almost positive there were Post It notes in there or something but I opened it up to a little two-mirror compact. The bottom mirror says: Warning: Objects in mirror are sexier than they appear.



Happy day! I'm looking forward to my next box. I'm also debating whether I want to pick up the skein of sock yarn, as well. I have an opportunity to do that but I have so much yarn...and I can also get the exclusive pattern that went with that one, as it's obviously going to be different from the worsted version. I don't know if I want to go that route, though. We'll see :)


I hope you're having a lovely Saturday :) I also posted on Thursday with my other stash acquisitions (all things Hunger Games!), if you're interested.

1 comment:

  1. haha, that looks so fun- and funny, of course! what a cute idea, and that colourway looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete